Thanks so much for the thoughtful discussion about the Data Science for Democracy paper at the journal club last week. I’m incorporating your feedback into the paper and I believe it has improved the quality of the paper and its content. Thanks so much for the thoughtful insights and discussion! Submitting it in a couple weeks to the conference. Looking forward to the next JC!
We are looking for a data science apprentice volunteer for the Data Science for Democracy project. As part of this position you will learn about and help to:
- run ANOVA analysis and update figures with latest result
- run statistical analyses
- edit visualizations in Tableau and post to Tableau public
- discuss and interpret results
- convert document from word to Latex
- There may be additional data analysis opportunities for other components of this project as it grows.
Ideally we are looking for an undergraduate student or more experienced candidate, who is interested in developing analytical skills while working on a pragmatic problem.
If you, or someone you know, are excited to learn more about data science and/or are interested in solving problems in Political Science please contact us.